Tilting Wall Mount; For 26" – 40" flat-panel TVs
Quick Specifications and Features
Fits TVs 26" - 40"
Max Weight 80lbs
Depth from Wall 2.25"
Tilting 10° / -10°
The SANUS VMT35 is a tilting wall mount for 26" – 40" flat-panel TVs. SANUS’ Virtual Axis™ tilting system provides easy adjustment of viewing angle with just the touch of a finger. ProSet™ post-installation height and leveling adjustments ensure TVs are always perfectly positioned after hanging. Adjustable TV brackets offer lateral shift ability to allow perfect TV placement, even with off-center wall studs. Its TV brackets snap into place on the wall plate for added safety and security.
Videos to Get You Started
What is Tilting?
SANUS VMT35 Features Video
SANUS VMT35 Installation Video
- Easily adjust your TV without tools
- Expandable TV brackets ensure a perfect fit
- Hardware included
- Lateral shift allows TV to slide left and right for perfect TV placement, even with off-center studs
- Leveling adjustments allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging
- Slide TV side-to-side for perfect positioning on the wall
- TV “clicks” into place for a safe connection you can hear
- Tilt your TV for perfect viewing from the couch or floor
- UL-listed for quality and safety assurance
7/32" Drill Bit
3/8" Masonry Bit (Concrete Installations)
1/2" Socket Wrench
Phillips Head Screwdriver
|UPC Code:|| 793795524911 - Black - $109.99 USD
|Product Width:||22.00" / 55.88cm|
|Product Height:||11.81" / 30.00cm|
|Product Depth:||2.25" / 5.72cm|
|Product Weight:||11.50lbs / 5.22kg|
|TV Size Range:||26" - 40" / 66.04cm - 101.60cm|
|Maximum TV Weight:||80lbs / 36.29kg|
|Universal Mounting:||Yes | 75 x 75 through 400 x 200 i|
|Supported VESA Patterns|
|Tilt:||10° / -10°|
Supported VESA Patterns
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.