Adjustable Speaker Wall Mount Designed For Sonos® Play:1™ & Play:3™ - Pair
This product has been discontinued.
- Speaker Stand Height 4"
Adjustable Speaker Wall Mount Designed For Sonos® Play:1™ & Play:3™ - PairGive your home a modern look and immersive audio by mounting your wireless speakers to the wall. Create a surround sound setup in your living room, groove to perfectly placed audio in your kitchen, or mount it almost anywhere else. Pair of mounts, black & white available.
- With up to 30º of tilt, and 132º of swivel, you can adjust your speaker after install, without needing tools.
- Universally designed fits Sonos, HEOS, Yamaha, SONY, Klipsch, and other speakers up to 10lbs.
- Get immersive audio with a modern look in your kitchen, home theater, or anywhere else in your home.
- With an easy 3-step install on drywall, wood studs, or concrete, you'll have better home audio in 15 minutes.
- All Sanus products are backed by our US-based customer care team, available 7 days a week to help you.
"These wall mounts are perfect. Exceeded my expectations, and easy to install."
"Easy to install, nice design, strong mount, 100% recommended."
"Works as intended and the rotation (left to right, and angled up on down on curved pivot piece) is excellent for versatility."
Videos to Get You Started
SANUS WSWM2 Features Video
Tools You Will Need For Installation
3/16" Drill Bit
1/4" Drill Bit
Phillips Head Screwdriver
|UPC Code:|| - Black - Discontinued
- White - Discontinued
|Product Width:||2.00" / 5.08cm|
|Product Height:||3.83" / 9.73cm|
|Product Depth:||2.78" / 7.06cm|
|Product Weight:||2.50lbs / 1.13kg|
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm CET
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20