31" Basic Series Bookshelf Speaker Stands
The SANUS Basic Series BF31 is a pair of 31-inch black speaker stands for small bookshelf speakers up to 20 lbs. It is built from premium materials for optimum sound quality from your home theater system.
- A solid, energy-absorbing MDF pillar supports a 5-inch by 5-inch top plate with neoprene speaker isolation pads for superior acoustic quality.
- Included pads create a non-slip surface and superior sound on hard floors
- Also comes with ABS push-in spikes for stability on carpet.
- Built-in concealed wire path hides speaker cables for a clean and organized appearance in any room.
- Includes all hardware needed for a quick and easy assembly. Put the stands together in under 15 minutes.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
Take A Look At These Specs
|UPC Code:|| 793795260079 - Black - $64.99 USD
|Product Width:||12.50" / 31.75cm|
|Product Height:||31.00" / 78.74cm|
|Package Width:||30.00" / 76.20cm|
|Package Height:||3.00" / 7.62cm|
|Package Depth:||10.00" / 25.40cm|
|Package Weight:||12.50lbs / 5.67kg|
Supported VESA Patterns
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
"The stands are the perfect height for what I was looking for. I'd buy them again and highly recommend."
"I'd say you can't beat these for the price. I am very happy with my purchase."
"Easy to put together, just use a regular Philips screwdriver and not a power tool. The finish is also really good on these... very happy with my purchase so far."
Tools You Will Need For Installation
Phillips Head Screwdriver