Speaker Wall Mounts For Bookshelf Speakers up to 15 lbs - Pair
- Speaker Stand Height 9"
- Tilts 9
- Swivels 86
Speaker Wall Mounts For Bookshelf Speakers up to 15 lbs - PairThe SANUS WMS2 is a tilt and swivel wall mount for speakers up to 15 lbs / 6.82 kg. Its rigid construction and contemporary style provide unparalleled performance and support.
Características del producto
- Universal adjustments allow simple positioning of each speaker for optimum sound quality.
- Compatible with almost all speakers under 15lbs.
- Includes all hardware needed for a quick and easy install. Speakers can be mounted in under 15 minutes.
- After install, conceal exposed hardware with the included decorative cover for a finished look.
- Built from quality materials, this speaker stand is built to last.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
"I recently installed L and R front speakers of my surround sound using this product, and it worked well for the application"
"Works well and stays in place even when a few rowdy visitors have bumped the speaker mounts."
"These were perfect for the large Pioneer Andrew Jones bookshelf speakers. I use them as the rears and sides in a 7.2 home theatre set up."
Herramientas que necesitará para la instalación
3/16" Drill Bit
Llave de vaso de 1/2"
|Marca del producto:||SANUS|
|Código de modelo:||WMS2|
|Código UPC:|| 793795330024 - Negro
|Anchura del producto:||5.25" / 13.34cm|
|Altura del producto:||9.25" / 23.50cm|
|Profundidad del producto:||10.60" - 15.40" / 26.92cm - 39.12cm|
|Package Width:||14.00" / 35.56cm|
|Package Height:||4.00" / 10.16cm|
|Package Depth:||6.50" / 16.51cm|
|Package Weight:||7.50lbs / 3.40kg|
|Peso máximo de televisor:||15lbs / 6.80kg|
|Inclinación:||9° / -7°|
|Giro:||86° / -86°|
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm CST
Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 7pm CST
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20