This exclusive patented allows smooth, easy tilting motion by balancing the weight of the TV on itself.
- Tilt your TV up or down with just the touch of a finger — no tools are required to adjust the viewing angle
Virtual Axis 3D™
Virtual Axis 3D™ features a special cup-shaped faceplate that allows the TV to move in every direction possible with effortless, fluid motion.
- 360° range of motion lets you tilt your TV with just the touch of a finger — no tools are required to adjust the viewing angle
- Easily move from landscape to portrait views
Once installed, your TV or wall-mounted furniture may not appear completely level with its surroundings. ProSet™ lets you make micro-adjustments to height and level after mounting to ensure perfect positioning.
- Simply tighten or loosen the ProSet™ adjustment feature for a flawless appearance
The unique ClickStand™ feature makes it easy to access the backs of TV’s mounted close to the wall. Its "kick-stand" props the TV away from the wall so you can install cables without removing it from the mount.
- Quick-release tabs pull down to unlock the ClickStand™ from the wall plate
The ClickFit™ system makes it easy to create a seamless home theater installation by allowing surge protectors and other small devices to be positioned directly behind the TV.
- Devices simply click onto the wall plate, so theyre completely hidden yet easily accessible
This innovative in-arm cable channel protects and conceals cables the entire length of the extension arm without inhibiting movement, even through the elbow.
- Decorative covers conceal cables inside the arm after they’re installed for a seamless appearance
The QuickConnect™ system makes it easy to attach your TV to the mount’s arm assembly and lock it in place in one easy movement.
- Simply insert the locking tab on the monitor plate into the opening on the arm assembly and let it slide downward into place
- An audible click will let you know the parts are correctly assembled
- To remove your TV, just push in on the locking tab to disengage it from the arm assembly
Adjustable Virtual Axis™
Exclusively engineered by SANUS, this revolutionary feature accommodates TVs of varying thicknesses by adjusting the tilt tension based on each TV’s unique center of gravity.
- To tilt the TV, gently pull on the top to release a spring-loaded latch, then adjust the angle as desired
- Easily adjust the tilt tension for your specific TV depth using the Adjustable Virtual Axis™ tilt optimizer knobs